- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: theft
Legislative change often comes in response to current events. This is a normal part our of democratic process, and the common law is designed to evolve as the world changes around it. However, when the news of the day is particularly … Continue reading