- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: termination
One June 22nd, Sears Canada sought protection from its creditors under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, laying off 17% of its 17,000 employees and closing 59 store locations. Now, those 2,900 former employees are stuck in limbo, unsure if they … Continue reading