- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: regulation
A popular story from CBC has put the spotlight on rental law in Ontario. Shannon Martin, a reporter for CBC Toronto, wrote about her experience as a self-proclaimed 32-year-old couch surfer. Shannon’s former landlord forced her out of her apartment … Continue reading