- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: real estate
Earlier this year, the government of Ontario launched the Fair Housing Plan, a multi-phase effort to update various aspects of real estate and residential tenancy law in the province. This included an upcoming review of the practice known as “double-ending”, … Continue reading
When it comes to the housing market, Ontario is at a turning point. House prices across the province are still soaring, especially in Toronto and the GTA. Wealthy investors are turning to bidding wars in hopes of cashing in on … Continue reading