- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: paralegal
What’s best for lawyers and paralegals isn’t always best for the people they serve. The Law Society of Upper Canada regulates the legal professions in Ontario in the public interest. It’s part of its mandate to ensure the public gets … Continue reading
The internet has had a profound effect on the textbook industry. Many publishers now offer online courses and learning material in addition to ink-and-paper books. The books themselves often take the form of ebooks, which students appreciate for being lighter … Continue reading