- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: ontario employment law
On May 23rd, 2017, the Ontario government released the recommendations of the Changing Workplaces Review. The Review was launched two years ago to research and identify areas of change in Ontario employment law, particularly the Employment Standards Act (ESA) and … Continue reading