- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: omar khadr
Canada will pay Omar Khadr over $10 million to settle his lawsuit against the government for breaching his Charter rights. Though the decision is controversial, it isn’t unprecedented in the Commonwealth world. Omar Khadr is a Canadian citizen. At 15 … Continue reading