- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: minimum wage
The Ontario Liberal government may overhaul Ontario’s employment laws, including increasing the minimum wage to $15.00 per hour. The potential change comes in response to the recommendations of the Changing Workplaces Review, which is set to release its final report … Continue reading