- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: marijuana
Have something to say about marijuana legalization? You’re in luck. The Ontario government is running an online survey on cannabis legalization in the province. Residents have until July 31, 2017, to share feedback on how Ontario should approach the sale … Continue reading
On Thursday, April 13, the Liberal government introduced legislation that will legalize and regulate the sale of recreational marijuana in Canada. This comes after the government set an ambitious deadline of July 1st, 2018, for legalization. While many details will … Continue reading