- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: income sprinkling
Earlier this summer, the federal government announced plans to change Canada’s tax laws to remove the practice known as ‘income sprinkling’, which lets people lower their income tax burden by distributing money among family members. With Parliament out on vacation … Continue reading