- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: gender identity and expression
Human rights are a balancing act. Rights can intersect, overlap, and conflict in unexpected ways. It has always been this way, and it will continue to be a challenge as our values change and evolve over time. Protecting one person’s … Continue reading