- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: equality
Ontario paralegals and lawyers are in heated debates over the merits of a new requirement by the Law Society to adopt a “statement of principles” acknowledging an obligation to promote equality, diversity, and inclusion. Last December, the Law Society benchers … Continue reading