- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: electoral reform
The issue of electoral reform has hounded Canadian politicians for almost a century. Ever since Canada evolved from being a two-party system, some people have questioned the wisdom of retaining our first-past-the-post system. In all that time, no government took … Continue reading