- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: consumer protection
The Ontario government has introduced new rules for tow truck operators. Amendments to the Consumer Protection Act, 2002 intend to protect consumers from unscrupulous towing companies, reduce insurance fraud, and cut down on accidents involving tow trucks. The change comes … Continue reading