- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: civility
Last week, the Supreme Court of Canada heard arguments in Joseph Peter Paul Groia v. Law Society of Upper Canada, a case that hits close to home for lawyers and paralegals in Ontario. The matter concerns a licensee’s professional duties, … Continue reading