- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: child support
A recent ruling opened the door for parents to obtain child support for disabled adults over the age of 18 in Ontario. Constitutional Challenge to Ontario’s Child Support Law The case of Coates v. Watson involves a single mother Robyn Coates … Continue reading