- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: CASL
On June 7, 2017, the Canadian government suspended the portion of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation that would have allowed Canadians to sue companies who send electronic spam messages without permission. The provision was set to take effect on July 1, 2017. … Continue reading