- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: canadian government safety regulations
The government of Canada wants to give the Canada Border Services Agency the power to open your mail – without a warrant or permission. Bill C-37 is now through second reading in the House of Commons and is set to … Continue reading
The Ontario government has introduced new rules for tow truck operators. Amendments to the Consumer Protection Act, 2002 intend to protect consumers from unscrupulous towing companies, reduce insurance fraud, and cut down on accidents involving tow trucks. The change comes … Continue reading
It is the exclusive responsibility of the manufacturer to guarantee that the products they produce are safe. This has its own pros and cons and different people have different opinions about it. However, in Canada, the cosmetic companies are regulated … Continue reading