- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: back to work legislation
Last week, the government of Ontario forced 12,000 public college professors, instructors, librarians, and counsellors to end their strike and return to work. While many students breathed a sign of relief, the government’s back-to-work-legislation was not welcomed by the workers, who … Continue reading