- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Tag Archives: alternative business structures
The legal profession, like the law itself, is slow to change. However, facing growing economic pressure and competition, lawyers and paralegals have had to look for new ways to keep themselves afloat. After all, law isn’t just a calling – … Continue reading