- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Category Archives: Driving
Last week, the Liberal government followed through on its election promise and introduced legislation to legalize marijuana in Canada. The fanfare over the newly-tabled Cannabis Act allowed concurrent changes to impaired driving laws to slip by without much notice in … Continue reading
It’s a bad time to get caught speeding. Each year, police hand out millions of dollars in fines for Highway Traffic Act offences like speeding, running a red light, and other driving offences. Starting in May of 2017, the provincial … Continue reading