- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Category Archives: Consumer rights
Have you ever experienced buyer’s remorse, or entered an agreement that wasn’t all that you bargained for? It’s times like these when you wish you knew more about your consumer rights. To start, here are five important points about consumer … Continue reading