- Here’s Why Ontario’s Back-to-Work Legislation May Be Unconstitutional
- Does the Legal Profession have a Civility Problem?
- Should Ontario Charities Provide Legal Services?
- Law Society to Debate Controversial Equality Oath in December
- Why Canada Doesn’t Need a Law Against Stealing Firefighting Equipment
Category Archives: Canada
The issue of electoral reform has hounded Canadian politicians for almost a century. Ever since Canada evolved from being a two-party system, some people have questioned the wisdom of retaining our first-past-the-post system. In all that time, no government took … Continue reading
After weeks of protests and hostile debate, the House of Commons finally passed Liberal MP Iqra Khalid’s motion condemning Islamophobia on Thursday, March 23. When it was first introduced back in December of 2016, the house greeted M-103 with little … Continue reading